VUZE XR DUAL 360° & VR180 5.7K CAMERA
Extraordinary content creation in 360° and VR180
With easy and fun effects, quick sharing to social media and live streaming with a mobile phone!
Vuze+ Capture 360 3D Experiences
With the Award Winning 4K 3D 360° Vuze VR Camera
Create Visual Reality
Our Vuze VR software suite easily transforms VR footage into extraordinarily real, fully-immersive VR experiences:
Vuze Camera Studio
Multi-patented technology fits power and
ease-of-use into your Vuze with it’s VR Studio
featuring fully-automated and manual control of your editing and stitching process
Vuze Camera Android and IOS App
Remote capture & control your Vuze VR camera with
start & stop, preview and still pictures from
comfort of the ground while your Vuze flies high on
your tripod, drone or your sky diver’s helmet
Vuze Camera Software
Keep capturing at the cutting edge of VR revolution with our continuously updated features and firmware
À propos de Vuze Camera
- Qu'est-ce que c'est une 3D et 360° caméra?
3D signifie que vous vous sentez comme vous êtes présent dans la scène que vous regardez. 360° signifie que vous capturez tout de l'environnement, l'entier 360 x 180 degrés zone. Ça fonctionne comme nous, des humains, voyons les environs avec nos deus yeux en réalité.
- Qu'est-ce que c'est la caméra Vuze?
La caméra Vuze est un petit appareil, facile à utiliser, pour prendre les photos et vidéos 3D et 360°. Et oui, on peut créer des vidéos et photos en 2D aussi!
- Où est-ce que le métrage est stocké?
Anything you shoot with Vuze camera is stored on a removable micro SD memory card.
- Is a micro SD card included with the camera?
The micro SD card is not included with the Vuze Camera. For storage of one hour of video footage captured with the camera you will need about 64GB. Its 1GB for 1 minute video.
- What type of micro SD card can I use?
We have tested several micro sd cards that can work with the Vuze camera. There are two bit-rate options for recording:
When recording 120MB bit rate we recommend to use UHS-I (U3) – Ultra High Speed Class with U3 Speed Class.
When recording 80MB bit rate we recommend to use UHS-I (U1) – Ultra High Speed Class with U1 Speed Class.
We recommend using the maximum bit rate speed when recording and therefore use U3 microSD card type.
Here are few sd cards tested by us:
Sandisk Extreme microSD UHS-I CARD
Samsung EVO Plus 256GB MicroSD
PRO Plus microSD Card
Lexar Professional 1000x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II card
Transcend MicroSDXC UHS-I U3M (Ultimate)
- How long can my video be?
Video capture length depends on the battery life and the memory. 64GB of data make for 1 hour of video footage.
- Can Vuze camera do live streaming of 3D 360 video?
Your 3D 360 video will be generated in post-production using the Vuze Studio software. There is no live streaming in the current version of the camera.
- How quickly can I watch my 360 video after I shot it?
You will need to import your video from Vuze camera to Vuze studio on your computer. During the import process, the videos are stitched and 3D 360 video is generated. The VR video processing rate is close to 1 minute per 1 minute, using the recommended hardware configuration.
- How long can the camera operate between recharges and how long does it take to charge it?
The camera can operate up to 2 hours before it needs to be recharged. Full charging takes between 3 hours. You will not be able to charge the camera while shooting, but you will be able to use an external battery.
- Does the camera record audio?
Yes, it records audio. The camera is equipped with 4 high quality microphones. You will be able to edit your audio later in the Vuze Studio.
- Does the camera have a remote control?
Yes, the Vuze camera comes with a mobile app, which serves as a remote control.You can remotely switch the camera on and off, start and end shooting. You can also preview the scene before shooting or you can view and manage the media library after shooting.
- Can the camera shoot in motion, or must it be static?
The camera shoots in any situation: static on any standard tripod or holding it in your hand, walking and holding it, attached to a helmet, or to a bicycle handlebar. Anytime anywhere.
- Can the Vuze Camera be used underwater?
Yes it can, using a special waterproof case we are developing and which will be offered on our website.
- Does the camera have blind spots?
It covers the full 360 x 180 degrees sphere, while within the distance of 30-50 cm around the camera, some objects might be missed.
Camera Features Vuze
Camera Features Vuze +
- Video format H.264
- Spherical Resolution – 4K (per eye)
- Video and Photo resolution 4Kx4K - 3840x3840 @30fp
- Video recording rate up to 120 Mbps VBR
- Audio format AAC
- 8 FHD lenses, 180 x 120 FOV
- FOV Spherical 360 x 180 degrees
- ISO – 100-1600
- Single operation button
- Indications: sound, light (LED)
- Removable micro SD Card storage
- Wi-fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHZ
- 4 MEMS 48Hz microphones producing 16bit PCM audio
- Remote control with mobile app control for iOS and Android
- Data transfer USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Size: 12x12x3 cm
- Weight : ~460 g
Vuze Studio Software
- Supported PC OS: Windows, Mac OS
- Minimal: Windows 8.1, 4GB RAM, Integrated or discrete GPU with 2GB RAM, DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.2, and the most recent drivers.
- Recommend: Windows 10, 8 GB RAM or higher, Fast discrete GPU (NVIDIA,AMD) with 3GB RAM, DirectX 11, OpenCL 1.2, and the most recent drivers.
- Automatic VR movie generation
- Proprietary stitching technique
- Edit your VR movie and add 3D effects
- Add your logo at the bottom of the sphere
Camera package includes
- Quick start guide
- Warranty card
- USB cable
- Power adaptor
- Carrying case
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Small handle
- Selfie tripod
- Homido VR headset
- Memory Card
HumanEyes Technologies LTD.
Defining the Future of Virtual Reality
Founded in 2000, they are veterans in the 3D and animated content creation, display and processing and a pioneer of the lenticular printing solutions for the Graphic Arts industry. With over 70 patents in various fields of 3D, Spherical and photographic 3D, they have become experts in VR and computer vision. We believe Virtual Reality will become a major communication platform and HumanEyes will be a leading player in it's VR eco system.